Information for the treatment of candidates’ personal data
Adelante S.r.l.,with registered office in Bagno a Ripoli (FI), Via Pertini 7, Fiscal Code and VAT number 06335531007, as owner of the treatment (hereinafter, “Owner“), informs you pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR“) and current national legislation on the protection of personal data that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- Purpose of data processing
The Owner processes the following personal data you have communicated (or communicated by third parties, such as companies in charge of selection) during the selection phase and during the job interview with the Owner (hereinafter, “Data” or “Personal Data“):
- Identifying data such as name, surname, address, place and date of birth, Fiscal Code and – where necessary – bank details
- Sensitive/particular data relating to health status such as, for example, data to check suitability for certain jobs, data relating to membership of protected categories
- Evaluation data, such as, for example, notations, evaluations, etc., on you that may be collected during interviews and/or provided by third parties.
- Purpose and legal basis for the processing
Your Personal Data are processed, without your prior consent, for the following purposes:
- performance of the contract and/or fulfilment of pre-contractual commitments, in particular
- the proper conduct of the staff selection process (e.g. application management)
- enabling you to apply for a specific job post
- the possible fulfilment of pre-contractual and contractual obligations necessary for the establishment of the employment relationship
- the fulfilment by the Controller of legal obligations, such as
- compliance with the regulations on hiring so-called protected categories
- fulfilling specific obligations provided for by law, company regulations, collective agreements, national and EU regulations, as well as provisions issued by authorities empowered to do so by law
- to pursue a legitimate interest of the Controller and, in particular:
- the prevention and repression of unlawful acts, as well as the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the Controller and/or third parties, also in judicial proceedings: the interest of the Controller corresponds to the constitutionally guaranteed right of action (Article 24 of the Italian Constitution) and, as such, is socially recognised as prevailing over the interests of the data subject.
- Method of processing
The processing of your data is carried out, both in paper and digital form, through the operations of collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The Controller has adopted appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your Data and minimise the risk of destruction, loss (including accidental loss), unauthorised access/use, or use that does not comply with the initial purpose of collection.
- Data retention
The Controller processes Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and no longer than 12 months from collection if no employment relationship is established or, in the event that an employment relationship is established, for 10 years from its termination.
- Data provision
The provision of data for the above purposes is necessary and obligatory and any refusal to provide such data makes it impossible to continue the selection phase and, possibly, to establish or continue the employment relationship.
- Access to Data
Your Data may be accessed for the above purposes:
- employees and/or collaborators of the Controller (e.g., human resources employees), in their capacity as data processors and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators
- Group companies for current administrative-accounting purposes, including the training or evaluation, at group level, of human resources and the management of intra-group contracts, as part of the normal performance of the employment relationship in their capacity as external data processors
- third parties (e.g., accountants, payroll and labour consultants, healthcare bodies, pension and supplementary healthcare provisions and funds, including corporate, banking institutions, brokerage agencies and administrative practices, employers’ associations, freelance professionals, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Controller and who will process the Data in their capacity as external data processors.
- Data disclosure
Your personal data may be disclosed, without your prior consent, for the above purposes to Public Administrations, Ministry of Finance, Inland Revenue, ministerial bodies and competent authorities, local authorities (regions, provinces, municipalities), provincial and regional tax commissions, welfare and assistance funds, Local Health Authorities, Associations and Trade Union Representatives, Promoting Universities/Entities for internships and Credit Institutions, which will process the data at their request as independent data controllers.
- Data transfer
- Rights of the data subject
The Controller informs you that, as the data subject, if the limitations provided for by law do not apply, you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, also if not yet recorded, and to have such data made available to you in an intelligible form
- get information on and, if necessary, copy: a) the origin and category of personal data; b) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic means; c) the purposes and methods of processing; d) the identification data concerning data controller and data processors; e) the entities or entity categories to whom or to which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may come to know said data, in particular if they are recipients from third countries or international organisations; (e) where possible, the data retention period or the criteria used to determine that period; (f) the existence of an automated decision-making process and, if so, the logic used, the importance and the expected consequences for the data subject; (g) the existence of adequate safeguards in case of transfer of the data to a non-EU country or to an international organisation
- obtain, without undue delay, the updating and rectification of inaccurate data or, where interested therein, the integration of incomplete data
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data that are: a) unlawfully processed; b) no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) in the event of withdrawal of consent on which the processing is based and if there is no other legal basis; d) if you have opposed the processing and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to continue processing; e) in the event of fulfilment of a legal obligation; f) in the case of data relating to minors. The Controller may refuse cancellation only in the case of: a) exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; b) fulfilment of a legal obligation, performance of a task carried out in the public interest or exercise of public authority; c) grounds of public health interest; d) archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes; e) exercise of a right in court
- obtain the limitation of the processing in the case of: a) contestation of the accuracy of personal data; b) unlawful processing by the Controller to prevent data cancellation; c) exercise of your right in court; d) verification of the possible precedence of the legitimate interests of the Controller over those of the data subject
- to receive, if the processing is carried out by automatic means, without hindrance and in a structured, commonly used and readable format, personal data concerning you in order to transmit such data to another controller or, where technically feasible, to obtain direct transmission by the Controller to another data controller
- oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, also if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator by email and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
In the above cases, where necessary, the Controller will inform the third parties, to whom your personal data are disclosed, of the possible exercise of your rights with the exception of specific cases (e.g. when this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right).
- Methods of exercising rights
You may exercise these rights at any time:
- by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the Controller’s address
- by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by calling +39 (0)55 5381062
- Controller, DPOs and data processors
The Controller is:
- Adelante S.r.l., with registered office in Bagno a Ripoli (FI), Via Pertini 7, Fiscal Code and VAT No. 06335531007
The updated list of data processors and system administrators is kept at the registered office of the Controller in Bagno a Ripoli (FI), Via Pertini 7.
Bagno a Ripoli, 29/05/2020
The best and easiest way to generate HTML tags for your website is using HTML cheat sheet.