Information on the processing of personal data on the website http://www.adelante.cloud/
Adelante S.r.l.,with registered office in Bagno a Ripoli (FI), Via Pertini 7, Fiscal Code and VAT number 06335531007, as owner of the treatment (hereinafter, “Owner“), informs you pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (“GDPR“) and applicable national legislation on the protection of personal data (“Privacy Legislation”) that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- Purpose of data processing
The Owner processes personal identification and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, email, telephone number, IP address, etc. – hereinafter “Data” or “Personal Data“) communicated by you when browsing on the Owner website http://www.adelante.cloud/ (hereinafter “Website“) and / or in the event of a contact request forwarded to the Owner.
- Purposes of data processing
Your Data may be processed, without your prior consent, for the following service purposes:
- performance of the contract and/or fulfilment of pre-contractual commitments, in particular
- to manage a contact request from you that is received through the channels at your disposal, such as email and/or filling in the contact form
- to enable you to put forward your candidature by signing the form in the dedicated section of the http://www.adelante.cloud/lavora-con-noi/ website
- to pursue a legitimate interest of the Controller and, in particular:
- the management and maintenance of the Site: the interest of the Controller relates to the general interest of a company, ensuring the company’s activities, including through Site operation and potential ways to make the service offered more efficient
- to prevent or detect fraudulent activities or abuse that is harmful to the Site: the interest of the Controller lies in the general legitimate, real and current interest not to suffer damage as a result of the unlawful conduct of others
- to exercise the rights of the Controller, for instance the right of defence in court: the interest of the Controller corresponds to the constitutionally guaranteed right of action (Article 24 of the Italian Constitution) and, as such, is socially recognised as prevailing over the interests of the data subject.
Your Data may be processed, only with your consent provided by means of the cookie banner button, to carry out statistics – carried out using the analytical cookies of the Site to which you are referred – aimed at optimising and improving browsing on the website without identifying the browser.
- Method of processing
The processing of your Data is carried out – electronically – by means of the collection, recording, updating, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, cancellation and destruction of Data. The Controller has adopted appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your Data and minimise the risk of destruction, loss (including accidental loss), unauthorised access/use or use incompatible with the initial purpose of collection.
- Data retention
- Access to Data
Your Data may be accessed for the above purposes:
- employees and/or collaborators of the Controller, in their capacity as data processors and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators
- third-party companies or other subjects (for example, suppliers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
- Data disclosure
Your Data may be disclosed, also without your consent, for the above purposes to control bodies, law enforcement agencies or the judiciary who will process such data, upon their express request, as independent data controllers for institutional purposes and/or in accordance with the law during investigations and audits.
- Data transfer
The Data will not be disseminated and will not be transferred to countries outside the EU.
- Data provision
The provision of the Data for service purposes is mandatory to forward a contact request and/or your candidature to the Controller. If you decide not to provide the Data, we will not be able to process your request and/or selection process.
The provision of Data for statistical purposes is optional and if you decide not to provide the Data, you will not be prevented from browsing the Site and/or having the chance to submit a request for contact and/or your application to the Controller.
- Rights of the data subject
The Controller informs you that, as the data subject, if the limitations provided for by law do not apply, you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data about you exists, including if not yet recorded, and that such Data is made available to you in an intelligible form
- obtain information on and, where necessary, copy: a) the origin and category of Personal Data; b) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means; c) the purposes and methods of processing; d) the identification data concerning data controller and data processors; e) the entities or entity categories to whom or to which the Personal Data may be disclosed or who or which may get to know said data, in particular if the recipients are third countries or international organisations; (e) where possible, the period of data retention or the criteria used to determine that period; (f) the existence of an automated decision-making process and, if so, the logic used, the importance and expected consequences for the Data Subject; (g) the existence of adequate safeguards in case of transfer of the Data to a non-EU country or to an international organisation
- obtain, without undue delay, the updating and correction of the inaccurate Data or, when it is in your interest, the integration of the incomplete Data
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the Data that is: a) unlawfully processed; b) no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which collected or subsequently processed; c) in case of revocation of consent on which the processing is based and in case there is no other legal basis, d) if you have opposed the processing and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to continue processing; e) in case of fulfilment of a legal obligation; f) in the case of Data relating to minors. The Controller may refuse cancellation only in the case of: a) exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; b) fulfilment of a legal obligation, performance of a task carried out in the public interest or exercise of public authority; c) grounds of public health interest; d) archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes; e) exercise of a right in court
- obtain the limitation of the processing in the case of: a) contesting the accuracy of the Personal Data; b) unlawful processing by the Data Controller to prevent data cancellation; c) exercise of your right in court; d) verification of the possible precedence of the legitimate reasons of the Controller over those of the data subject
- receive, if the processing is carried out by automatic means, without hindrance and in a structured, commonly used and readable format, Personal Data concerning you in order to send them to another data controller or – where technically feasible – to obtain direct transmission by the Controller to another data controller
- entirely or partially oppose: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of Personal Data concerning you, also if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of Personal Data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator by email and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
In the above cases, where necessary, the Data Controller will inform the third parties, to whom your Personal Data are disclosed, of the possible exercise of your rights, except in specific cases (e.g. when such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right).
- Methods of exercising rights
You may exercise these rights at any time:
- by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the Controller’s address
- by sending an email to email@example.com
- by calling +39 (0)55 5381062.
- Controller, DPOs and data processors
The Controller is:
- Adelante S.r.l., with registered office in Bagno a Ripoli (FI), Via Pertini 7, Fiscal Code and VAT No. 06335531007
The updated list of data processors and system administrators is kept at the registered office of the Controller in Bagno a Ripoli (FI), Via Pertini 7.
Bagno a Ripoli, 29/05/2020