The In20.com Internet site is an on-line information service provided by Adelante Srl (hereinafter “Adelante”). Its use is subject to prior acceptance of the terms and conditions indicated in the following sections. You should not use the site or download any material contained in it if you do not accept the terms and conditions of use.
Restrictions on use of the service
Adelante Srl hold the Copyright © for the content of the pages and sections of the In20.com portal. All rights reserved. Therefore, the content of the pages of the Adelante site cannot, either totally or partially, be copied, reproduced or distributed in any way and for any purpose without the prior written consent of Adelante. Only the possibility of collecting the data contained on one’s computer and/or of printing excerpts of the pages of this site for the user’s personal use is allowed. The name Adelante, the trademarks and the logos that appear on this Internet site are the property of Adelante Srl and they cannot be used on any Internet site other than the Adelante site, nor as Internet addresses of other sites, nor as parts of such addresses, without the prior written consent of Adelante.
Cookies and Links
Adelante are in no way responsible for materials created or published by third parties with whom the Adelante site has a link, nor for the lawfulness and correctness of the same. Any requests for authorisation to create links and/or relate quotes and/or any other use of the content of the sites linked to this one may only be addressed to the Internet site of origin of the service. Persons who decide to visit a site linked to the Adelante site do so at their own risk and assume responsibility for taking all necessary measures against viruses or other destructive elements. Some cookies may be sent from the Adelante site to the visitor’s address in order to track visitor paths in the site. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can set your browser to notify you of the presence of a cookie and thus decide whether or not to accept it. You can also reject all cookies automatically by activating the appropriate option in your browser.
Information received by Adelante
All material sent to Adelante via any delivery method (by way of example, via e-mail, fax, Internet site) shall be considered non-confidential and thus Adelante shall have no obligations of any type in respect to the above-mentioned material. Thus Adelante shall be free to use it in its entirety or in part without any limitations or constraints to the sender and may thus reproduce it, disclose it, transform it, show it, use it, obtain work from it and distribute it to third parties. Adelante shall also be free to use all the ideas, concepts, know-how or technical knowledge contained in such material, for any purpose without exceptions or limitations, including the development, production and marketing of products using such material. Whoever sends material guarantees that the same is publishable and at the same time agrees to hold Adelante harmless from any action on his/her part or on the part of third parties in connection with the sent material.
Improper use of the service
Without prejudice to every other obligation established by law or by other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the User undertakes to:
• Operate for the entire duration of use of the service in compliance with the provisions of Italian law concerning the civil and criminal protection of programmes, data, computer systems, computer and telematic communications;
• Use the service in compliance with all the legislative and regulatory provisions in force.
• Refrain from transmitting, disclosing, distributing, sending, or otherwise putting into circulation, through the service, information, data and/or materials that are blasphemous, obscene, libellous, illegal, or otherwise harmful, disturbing, or in violation of rights of third parties and/or of laws or regulations;
• Not violate, in any way, through the service or in domain name registration requests, intellectual and/or industrial property rights of third parties, in particular copyrights, trademarks, distinctive signs, patents and other rights of third parties deriving from the law, from contracts or from custom;
• Not harm or violate or in any case attempt to violate the secrecy of correspondence, not send or allow others to send unrequested e-mails that lead to complaints for the recipients, to send a mail bomb (large number of unsolicited e-mails not requested by the recipients), the carrying out of unauthorised attempts to access any addresses or computer resources not belonging to the user (spoofing);
• Not violate the security of the archives and of the computers of the network, notify every possible total or partial interruption of the service, not violate the privacy of other users of the network, by reading or intercepting e-mail addressed to them and not jeopardise the operation of the network and of the equipment comprising it with programs (viruses, Trojan horses, etc.) developed for that purpose;
• Use the Service only in connection with his/her area of activity;
• Preserve with maximum attention and diligence the secrecy and confidentiality of any passwords and/or user names, preventing them from being used improperly, incorrectly and without his/her authorisation and in any case remaining responsible for any damage caused to Adelante or to third parties; the user also undertakes to immediately notify of the loss or theft of his/her password and/or of the other identification codes.
The user shall hold Adelante harmless from any prejudice, harm, liability costs, including legal, suffered or sustained by Adelante and shall also hold them harmless from any action, reason, claim put forward by third parties against them which find cause or reason in behaviours and/or omissions attributable in any case to the user or are in any case the result of the noncompliance and/or violation of the precepts provided for by these Terms and Conditions or of the non-fulfilment in general of the obligations under the user’s responsibility and of the guarantees and commitments made with the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
As an example, events and/or acts that are unexpected, unpredictable or inevitable and in any case outside Adelante’s sphere of control, whose occurrence is not due to behaviours or omissions attributable to them, are considered cases of force majeure.
The information contained in this site is detailed and published in good faith. The information contained in the site and the sections of the same may be updated, changed or deleted at any time, even without advance notice by Adelante. Adelante shall in no case and in no way be responsible for incorrect use of the site by the user, for the user’s non-fulfilment of applicable laws or regulations (including laws or regulations concerning security and privacy).
Adelante cannot be held responsible in any way for damage deriving from the Customer’s failure to use firewall systems, hardware or software systems capable of acting as a barrier to protect the corporate network or the individual computer.
Competent Court – Conciliation
• This contract is regulated by Italian law.
• For disputes between Adelante Srl and the CUSTOMER concerning the interpretation and application of this contract, the criteria, conditions, terms and methods established by the Communications Authority for court settlements of disputes shall apply; in particular, for the above disputes, identified with provisions of the Authority, it will not be possible to appeal to the courts until an obligatory attempt at conciliation has been made in accordance with Law 249/97 and Resolution no. 173/07/CONS of the Communications Authority. To this end, the time to act before the court is suspended until the expiry of the deadline for the conclusion of the conciliation process.
• In case of suspension of the service while the attempt at conciliation is underway, the provisions referred to in article 5 of Annex A of Resolution no. 173/07/CONS apply.
• Without prejudice to the provisions of the aforementioned paragraph, for all controversies arising from the interpretation or execution of this contract, the Court of Florence will have jurisdiction, exclusively, if the CUSTOMER is a natural or legal person with a VAT number or the Court of the CUSTOMER’S place of residence or domicile, if located in the territory of the State, in accordance with Italian Legislative Decrees no. 50/92 and 185/99.